Thursday, March 28, 2013

FINAL CUSHION!

This is the final cushion in the series of five for my bed.
Cream on cream with a touch of gold & pearls.
I used Pearl 8 & 12, stranded cotton & rayon.
Stitches used were, Heavy Chain, Reverse Chain, Trellis, Herringbone, Spider web, Buttonhole & Needlelace stitches.
Now I have to sew them up & place them in situ!
I very much enjoyed doing this piece. The design was one I found on the net, which I have made a few minor changes to plus of course the embroidery itself.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I am going to post a link to your blog on my blog, as I think your work is stunning and I am sure some of my cross stitch and embroidery friends will appreciate the beauty of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks. You are very generous with your comments. I love all embroidery & lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete